Thursday, June 16, 2011

Teeny Tiny Puppies

I go on vacation in a few weeks, so I was eager to get another two week foster puppy in before I leave. (Addicted? I think so.) To my relief, a call came in from Franklin County Humane Society. They needed a foster mommy to come to the rescue for three sweet foster puppies: Rikki, Rose, and Rita.

I happily agreed to foster the little sweeties.

Wow! I am such a lucky foster mom!


Introducing my three little ladies:

Rikki is a tan brindle baby with awesome dark blue eyes. She is a silly girl, the largest of the three, and the most "puppyish." She is a blast!

Rita is a tan and white little lovie. She wants to be held all the time. She is constantly under my feet. I have tripped on her seventeen times since we got her on Saturday. What a little blessing!

Rose looks nothing like her sisters (maybe a different daddy?) She is the tiniest of all, and she can easily fit in my two hands if I cup them together. She is my most vocal puppy, singing to me about everything! She looks like a beagle puppy.

To find out more about adopting one of these puppies, please call:

Franklin County Humane Society Inc.
Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center
(540)489-3491
http://plannedpethoodrockymount.com/

1 comment: