Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cutest Dog EVER

Okay okay, I know I say this every time, but this puppy seriously is the Cutest Dog EVER!

It is Lindsay's turn to name the pup, and she decided to name her "Lillian." Lillian is a sweet 7-week old baby with a precious face. She is so lovey, and she falls asleep right on your lap within seconds of arriving there.

She might be the tiniest pup we have had so far, with the exception of another Franklin County Humane Society pup, Rose, who we kept for two weeks earlier this year.

Of course, leave it to me to get the ruler out and take photos for y'all to see.



Today's lesson for my 7-week old pup was about food. I petted her face, back, and head the entire time she was eating. I want her to know that I will not take her food, and that there is no need to be food-aggressive. I'll keep you posted.

Adopt Lillian at Franklin County Humane Society...for info click here

Lillian playing with my hair on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment