Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Muffin" the foster pup & Muffins for Dogs

If you've followed my blog or Liked the FosterDogz Facebook page for any length of time, you know that our family members rotate the coveted responsibility ofr naming our foster dogs.

My 5 year old, Alexander, named our new little sweetie "Muffin." He didn't offer up an explanation, and we didn't ask. She's sweet, and she has chocolate chip spots all over. She looks remarkably like our last foster dog, "Oreo," but I don't think they are related.

Muffin

Muffin has a cast on her foot. I wonder sometimes what happened to her little foot. Since she is temporarily in need of "Get Well" wishes and treats, I have decided to pamper her with some homemade goodies. Tomorrow I will be making the Banana and Oat "Mutt-fins" (see link below) for my little Muffin.

I found lots of links to share for pampering your pups with muffin goodies.

Find great doggie muffin recipes here:
Thepoop.com
Dog Treat Kitchen
All-Natural-Dog-Treat.com
Pumpkin muffins
Banana and Oats "Mutt-fins"

No comments:

Post a Comment