Friday, May 6, 2011

My sweet, shy girl

At this time, Rosa is still available at Roanoke Valley SPCA.


I have heard that she sits quietly, waiting for the perfect family to come along and choose her. As you may have read in previous blog posts, Rosa is my sweet, shy girl. She was fearful at first, and I thought I was in WAY over my head. Then, in just a few days, Rosa came around. She slept on my chest as I laid on the couch. She mirrored my other dogs' actions. She gently took food morsels from my hand. She touched my heart.

She loves Sammy and Gracie (my two doxies). She loved them from the start, even when she had to warm up to me.

I bet she misses my couch. My couch is great...totally comfortable and will fit my entire family (including Kevin, Lindsay, Alex, Sammy, Gracie, myself, and any given foster pup).

I hope she finds a family with equally as impressive a couch.

I have been thinking of Rosa often, watching the RVSPCA website, waiting for the celebratory moment when I realize that she has been adopted. When I find out that a lucky person has taken Rosa home, I will throw a party! We will drink champagne and laugh about all of Rosa's silly ways.

You think I'm exaggerating, and I can assure you that I'm not. You're all invited. Come one, come all! Watch the website with me, and let me know if you notice her adoption before I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment