Sunday, May 15, 2011

So hard to say goodbye

I think most pet foster parents would agree with me...it is so hard to say goodbye to your foster pet.

You've bonded with the pet, even after just a two week stay. Every time we bring a puppy back to the RVSPCA, my kids and I agree that this one was the best foster pup we ever had.

The truth is...EVERY FOSTER PUP IS OUR FAVORITE.

Kate went back to the Roanoke Valley SPCA yesterday, and we miss her so much. She is a bright little pup. She loves the other dogs and the kids. She loves to be held. She loves laying down on your feet on the couch. (My feet haven't been cold for two weeks).

I can say nice things about every one of my foster puppies. In an awards ceremony, Max would have been "Most Playful," Jackson would have been "Easiest Pup," Rosalina would be ribboned the "One Who Touched My Heart (the most)," and Kate would be the "Genius."

What a sweetie. I wish her the best. It is so hard to say goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is hayley we just adopted miss Gabby a few days ago and i have to say she is such a sweetheart and I love her so much :)

    ReplyDelete