Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Henry - Available in 757

Hi! My name is Henry! I am about a year old Cattle dog/Rottweiler mix looking for a wonderful new home. I was rescued when I was 8 months old by a nice lady from a shelter in western VA where they were going to put me down. Fortunately, she came to my rescue. I was adopted to a nice family that had a farm. They have 3 children, all bo...ys ranging from 2 years old to 9 years old. So I get along well with kids! The only problem was the farm had peacocks. I did not like the peacocks. And the peacocks did not like me. So please consider adopting me. I'm very smart and I know lots of tricks such as "sit", "lay down", "paw", and "stay." My old mom would also snap and point to tell me to leave the kitchen when she was fixing food so I wouldn't beg. I did leave the kitchen when she asked. I will listen real well as long as I can release my energy by having lots of room to run around. I just don't want a home with peacocks, please.



Contact Info:
contact Katie @ 757-636-8673
phoebesrus@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment