Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rosalina

We are so proud to have a new foster addition to our family. Rosalina is a Pit Bull mix puppy, and what a beauty! I LOVE her ears...they show so much personality!


When she first arrived at her new foster home, she realized that we are a little overwhelming. She hid under the leaves behind one of our bushes. (Note to self: clean out the leaves from under the bushes in the backyard).




My husband, Kevin (my hero), coaxed her out from behind the bush. We walked her around on the leash for a little while and then let her meet her foster brother and sister. She has already come out of her shell so much. Last night she enjoyed hanging out on the couch with the family.


Second only to motherhood of my two human children, this must be the most rewarding job I have ever had. I am so thankful to the Roanoke Valley SPCA (www.rvspca.org) for this volunteer opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment