Friday, April 1, 2011

"Jackson" - April 1, 2011

Jackson is so smart.  We have had him for a little over a week now, and he has discovered how to climb over the baby gate I use to keep my pups from the "clean area" of the house.  The reason he climbs over the gate, of course, is to hang out with his humans.  Jackson would prefer to hang out on the couch with me all day long.  If it were up to him, we would both be major couch potatoes.

Jackson's favorite show is "Totally Wild" on NatGeo, but he enjoys any shows where he can hear animals.  He perks up his ears and turns his head as if to say, "Are there furry friends in that TV?"  This puppy's favorite lineup does not include American Idol, Law and Order SVU, or Forensic Files, so he just shuts his eyes and lays on my lap while I watch those.

No comments:

Post a Comment