Friday, April 15, 2011

My little Rosa


My little Rosalina has a sick stomach today so she had to go to the RVSPCA vet. (NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL FOSTER PARENTS: RVSPCA takes care of the vet bills. Fostering pets can be one of the most REWARDING volunteer opportunities...with no financial obligation. You volunteer by investing time and love to the lil sweetie.)

Got a message from my admirable Foster Coordinator friend Ann Marie today that she is ready to be picked up from the vet, so I will be picking her up early tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see her!


Rosalina is a special-case pup. She is gorgeous, with beautiful ears that one FB friend has said are "exquisite." She is not aggressive in any way. She is, however, timid. She needs all of the calm support of a nice human in her home. She does GREAT with our other dogs. She likes to lay with my other dogs on the couch.

Rosalina's perfect home would be one with other dogs to hang out with. Do you have the perfect home for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment